Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Your Numbers To Increase Your Golf Game
07-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Big Grin Keep Your Numbers To Increase Your Golf Game
If you are a tennis fan like I'm, since you're reading this you probably fall into that category, you are always seeking ways to boost your game. Should you choose to learn more on arsenal fixtures, there are heaps of resources people might pursue. One of the easiest methods to improve your golfing technique is to keep your numbers. Let's face it, if you should be not trying to boost your game what is the point? I often find myself playing golf with high disability people ( not that there is anything wrong with that), but I find it interesting that lots of times they don't keep their score. Just how can you be prepared to boost your game if you don't keep score? Seniors are famous for this, but senior golfers are on most occasions on a different agenda, a great deal of senior golfers are only out for exercise and commodore, and God inclined, I sure hope I make it that much. For the rest of us which can be attempting to play better tennis, maintaining figures in your game is vital.

Speak to most people on tour and they will tell you wherever they stand in nearly every category. The key reason for this is so they know exactly what they need to work with to boost their scoring average. In the 2006 U.S. Open Padraig Harrington completed 1 swing behind Phil, Monty, and Jim Furyk for third place, the difference in his check always was $245,000.00. Visit table stoke to study where to study this idea. If he cuts 1 stroke each day off his score he wins by 3 strokes. For the players o-n tour the meter is always running.

Keeping your stats also helps maintain your focus through the round. I still keep my stats, that helps me from bailing on the round, even if I am not playing well on a particular time. The easiest way to keep your numbers is during the round, but if you do not like doing it during the round, make sure you do it immediately after while the round remains fresh in you mind. . Before the round get an additional scorecard.

Here are stats that you ought to keep:

Fairways Struck

Quantity of putts

3 putts

1 putts

Greens in regulation

Lacking green

Over green

There are numerous tennis statistics programs, the one I suggest is IntelliGolf. You'll be amazed to find out patterns in your game when you've gathered your stats for a few rounds. Now all you have to-do is focus your practice sessions in your weaknesses. If you think you know anything at all, you will perhaps fancy to study about officialsitetimer - StreetFire Member in US. Keeping your stats is the place to start, if your goal is to play better golf.

http://www.AllGolf.org.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply